Monday, August 20, 2012

Cyclops Took The Shot

Note to self: Be smart! (Photo taken by me @Love Land, Jeju Island)


So far, my life is a collection of stupid decisions.


I didn’t put much thought in choosing my major. That was stupid. I was being offered a scholarship but refused because I’d have to change my major. That was stupid. I extended my stay in college. That was stupid. After graduation, I enrolled in another major that I could have taken years before and get a scholarship for it. That was stupid. Then I ditched my second degree for a job I don’t really like. That was stupid.

I can’t rape the CTRL+Z to undo all these, but the best I can do is to get a hold of myself, punch my face, and stop. The more I stay for convenience’s sake, the more time I waste. While it is a selfish decision, I comfort myself with the thought that a lot of people sacrificed to support my studies (and I just had to choose an expensive route) and all these would be futile if I don’t go after I want. Right?

Which leads me to, what do I want? I have a bajillion of half-baked talents and dreams. Make-up artistry, photography, baking, videography, designing, writing, crafting… I’ve dabbled on all of these but I never seem to be daebak at one. But I guess this is a good start.

I have a million of stupid decisions to make but I hope they all turn out for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment