Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Born to Die?

A conversation with myself while in line for a burger:

"Should I get the 50-peso cheeseburger? Two of those? Or the more expensive BBQ cheeseburger? Or the even more expensive mushroom cheeseburger?"

"Or maybe I should just get a cheeseburger AND a tuna pie. Or two tuna pies?"

"No, one cheeseburger is enough."

"You know, you could die on your way home today."

"Oh my god. That is true. I should totally get a mushroom cheeseburger AND a mocha frappe. It could be my last meal."

I am the ajussi in "Ajussi". I live for today. If I did die on my way home earlier, my only regrets would have been:

1. Not watching the latest episodes of Parks and Rec, Community, and Spartacus when I had my chance
2. Blue Hawaiian shorts. Period.
3. Dying with this hair color.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment